Wednesday, June 27, 2007

View from my window


OK, I haven't made as much progress with the house as I'd like. There are still boxes everywhere and stuff that needs to be put away. The problem is dominoes. In order to put away the little things I unboxed in the bedroom I need the vanity from the garage. In order to get the vanity I need to move a few dozen things. In order to move the few dozen things...you get the idea right? At least I have my bedroom almost done. I can now see floor and it is relatively nice in here. The nicest part is that I have my little desk set up in the window nook and my Mac is back in operation. I love my Mac. It is an aesthetic thing. I love the crisp white, the beautiful lines, the simplicity of it. Somehow my laptop does not have the same appeal. The second nicest part is that I am surrounded by windows. I can look out in 3 different directions. I can see the neighbors dock and the little creek behind the house. I can see the trees and flowers, the sunshine, the jets as they roar past on their way to the airbase. I never get tired of seeing the jets. There is a majesty to them that I find fascinating. I can hear one coming now. I would love to ride in a real jet one day. Though I doubt the Air Force gives out rides in F-22's to just anyone. You have to be the president or something don't you? Anyway, the view out my window is peaceful and makes me feel good. I need as little of that right now. Hot coffee, my Mac, the view, ahhhh....what a nice morning.

No comments: